Follow me across America!

Follow me across America!
Follow me across America!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"A Bit of Americana" - Traveler Photo Contest 2014 - National Geographic

A Bit of Americana - Traveler Photo Contest 2014 - National Geographic

First, thank you to all who have submitted your vote. It is much appreciated...BUT, I still need more, please. I am at 56 "likes" and my competition is at 600 "likes".

Can you please pass the word to anyone you know. The last day to vote is June 29, 2014.

For those who don't know, I have submitted a photo into the "2014 National Geographic Photo Contest" under the category "Sense Of Place". My photo was taken at the Ted Smallwood Store in Chokoloskee, Florida. Collecting the most "likes" would be helpful. 


Thank you for your support. I am enjoying the experience of having an entry and the fun of just being in the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment