Follow me across America!

Follow me across America!
Follow me across America!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Casa Conover - Sharing The Happiness

Since June, 2015, big changes have occurred in the Conover household, one being a new home and new surroundings. After living in Fort Lauderdale all my life, I was ready for some change of scenery. So, we moved further north in Florida to a place with a small town feel, less expensive to live (yet you get more), minus traffic congestion and with a more rural backdrop. Introducing the city of Titusville, with slow paces and plenty of Southern charm and where we now call home. 
The only logical thing to do next with our new digs was to enjoy, make new friends, find adventure and share it all with family and friends, old and new. I failed to get photos (yet :)) with some other special folks we have spent time with since our move, such as Bob and Suzy, Tom and Roe, Bob and Wendy...to name just a few. They are included in name, if not in pictures. 

So, time in creating more wonderful moments began...
        
If you enjoyed reading this post about the many wonderful things about Florida, then join me in more adventures in this wonderful state: Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment